Sukhpreet S. Walia, MD
Schedule an Appointment
All Gold Coast patients will need to call our office at (805) 983-0521 to schedule an appointment.
If you have seen this doctor in the past, please select the ‘Follow Up’ visit reason.
About Dr. Sukhpreet S. Walia
Dr. Sukhpreet S. Walia earned his medical degree from Delhi University in India. He completed his internship and residency at Loma Linda University Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA. He was selected as Chief Resident and worked as a Hospitalist prior to completing his Gastroenterology fellowship.
Dr. Walia’s background in Internal Medicine allows for a comprehensive approach in treating gastrointestinal diseases. He strives to provide the highest quality gastrointestinal care for his patients.
Dr. Walia believes that both the patient and physician should work together to create an atmosphere for long-lasting health outcomes.
- General GI
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Upper Endoscopy
- Wireless Capsule Endoscopies
- Bravo pH Studies
- Hemorrhoid Banding
- ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
- Percutaneous Gastronomy Tube Placement
- Infrared Coagulation (IRC)
- Fellowship: Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Residency: Loma Linda University Medical Center
- MD: Delhi University
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American Gastroneterological Association
4005 Mission Oak Blvd., Unit A
Camarillo, CA 93012
Phone: (805) 484-7921
Fax: (805) 388-5404
2241 Wankel Way, Suite A
Oxnard, CA 93030
Phone: (805) 983-0521
Fax: (805) 485-1484