Steven J. Petit, MD
Schedule an Appointment
About Dr. Steven J. Petit
Dr. Steven J. Petit was born and raised in Pasadena! He graduated from Occidental College and from the USC School of Medicine in 1974. He completed 5 years of postgraduate residency and specialty training at USC. He continues to teach at USC as well as at Huntington as a Clinical Professor of Medicine, and he has been the chair of the Medicine Department at Huntington. He is fluent in Spanish.
Dr. Petit is repeatedly listed amongst “Best Doctors” in a variety of public and peer surveys.
Our group strives to provide optimal care for our patients’ digestive health problems in an environment in which they can be comfortable and feel confident in getting the best advice and the most effective treatments.
Dr. Petit is committed to listening to you and providing you with the safest, most effective and comfortable setting for your GI procedure. His staff is focused on the medical needs of their patients and provide timely access to care. He feels strongly about keeping your care as affordable as possible.
- Banding/Hemorrhoid Banding
- H pylori Breath Test
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Upper Endoscopy
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Fellowship: University of Southern California
- Residency: University of Southern California
- MD: USC School of Medicine
- LA County and California Medical Associations
- American Medical Association
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
- American Gastroenterological Association (AGA)
- American College of Physicians (ACP)
- Active Medical Staff and Past Chair, GI Section, Huntington Memorial Hospital, Pasadena
630 S. Raymond Avd., Suite 240
Pasadena, CA 91105
Phone: (626) 449-9920
Fax: (844) 406-5404