Steven J. Petit, MD
Schedule an Appointment
At this time, we are not accepting online appointments.
Please call to schedule.
About Dr. Steven J. Petit
Dr. Steven J. Petit was born and raised in Pasadena! He graduated from Occidental College and went on to earn his medical degree from the USC School of Medicine in 1974. He completed 5 years of postgraduate residency and specialty training at USC. He continues to teach at USC as well as at Huntington as a Clinical Professor of Medicine. Dr. Petit has also served as the chair of the Medicine Department at Huntington. He is fluent in Spanish.
Dr. Petit is repeatedly listed amongst “Best Doctors” in a variety of public and peer surveys.
Our group strives to provide optimal care for our patients’ digestive health problems in an environment in which they can be comfortable and feel confident in getting the best advice and the most effective treatments.
Dr. Petit is committed to listening to you and providing you with the safest, most effective and comfortable setting for your GI procedure. His staff is focused on the medical needs of their patients and provide timely access to care. He feels strongly about keeping your care as affordable as possible.
- Fellowship: University of Southern California
- Residency: University of Southern California
- MD: USC School of Medicine
- LA County and California Medical Associations
- American Medical Association
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
- American Gastroenterological Association (AGA)
- American College of Physicians (ACP)
- Active Medical Staff and Past Chair, GI Section, Huntington Memorial Hospital, Pasadena
630 S. Raymond Ave., Suite 240
Pasadena, CA 91105
Phone: (626) 449-9920
Fax: (844) 406-5404