About Dr. Stephen G. Levinson
Dr. Stephen G. Levinson is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. He received his medical degree from Northwestern University Medical School in 1978.
In 1981, Dr. Levinson completed his residency in Internal Medicine at the University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics. Following residency, he completed his fellowship at Harbor/UCLA Medical Center in 1983.
Dr. Levinson combines compassion, state-of-the-art medical techniques, and education to teach his patients the key to maintaining a healthy lifestyle. He takes time to understand each individual patient and their needs and is always willing to discuss all aspects and options of treatment.
- Fellowship: UCLA Medical Center
- Residency: University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics
- MD: Northwestern University Medical School
- LA County Medical Association
- California Medical Association
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
- American Gastroenterological Association (AGA)
- Crohns and Colitis Foundation
201 South Buena Vista St., Suite 410
Burbank, CA 91505
Phone: (818) 845-3773
Fax: (818) 889-0461