About Dr. Sherif Michael
Dr. Sherif Michael was born and raised in Calabasas, California. He completed his Bachelor’s Degree from the University of California, Riverside, and his Master’s coursework in Neuroscience with honors at Cal Poly Pomona. He went on to complete a post-baccalaureate program at Georgetown University School of Medicine, prior to earning his Medical Degree from the the Ochsner/University of Queensland School of Medicine, providing him the opportunity to train in both Australia and New Orleans. Dr. Michael went on to complete his residency in Internal Medicine at Ochsner in New Orleans, and his Fellowship in Gastroenterology at LSU in Shreveport, where he served as Chief Gastroenterology Fellow. He now returns to the picturesque city of Santa Barbara, joined by loving wife and two beautiful daughters.
I treat every patient as I would want my family members to be treated, with respect, compassion, honest communication, and evidence-based care.
Dr. Sherif Michael is able to offer online tele-health services for patients who want to see or speak to the provider from the comfort of their home. Please contact our office at 805.682-3585 to schedule an appointment.
- Fellowship: LSU, Shreveport
- Residency: Ochsner Clinic Foundation, New Orleans
- MD: Ochsner/University of Queensland School of Medicine
- Post-Baccalaureate: Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Graduate: Cal Poly Pomona
- Undergraduate: University of California, Riverside
- American College of Gastroenterology (ACG)
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
Santa Barbara Office
2403 Castillo St., Suite 201
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
Phone: (805) 682-3585
Fax: (844) 407-0580