Sassan Soltani, MD
Schedule an Appointment
About Dr. Sassan Soltani
Dr. Sassan Soltani earned his Bachelor of Science at Seattle University. Subsequently, he graduated from Saint Louis University Medical School where he was elected to the Medical Honor Society. He completed his Internal Medicine residency at Harbor UCLA Medical Center and his Gastroenterology fellowship at UCLA.
Dr. Soltani has served as an Instructor of Medicine in Gastroenterology at UCLA and as Director of Endoscopy at West Los Angeles VA hospital. In 1997 he moved 25 miles northeast to join Alliance Digestive Disease Consultants in Pasadena.
Dr. Soltani enjoys teaching medical residents and has served as the GI Section Chief at Huntington Hospital. However, his primary responsibility is patient care in the field of gastroenterology. Dr. Soltani is skilled in all aspects of gastroenterology and endoscopic procedures including, colonoscopy, endoscopy, ERCP, esophageal function and pH testing. His passions outside of medicine include his family as well as playing volleyball, tennis, and the piano.
- H pylori Breath Test
- Esophageal pH and Impedance
- Upper Endoscopy
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Fellowship: University of California, Los Angeles
- Residency: Harbor UCLA Medical Center
- MD: Saint Louis University Medical School
- American College of Physicians
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Southern California Society of Gastroenterology
50 Alessandro Pl., Suite 410
Pasadena, CA 91105
Phone: (626) 793-7114
Fax: (818) 889-0408