Chelsea Fujita-Haffner, NP
Schedule an Appointment
About Chelsea Fujita-Haffner, NP
Chelsea Fujita-Haffner is a Board Certified Nurse Practitioner. She graduated from California State University, Los Angeles with a Master of Science in Nursing and a concentration in family practice. Upon graduating with honors from CSULA, she was inducted into the Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing. Prior to joining inSite Digestive, she was an ICU and Emergency Department RN for three years.
Chelsea was inspired to become a Nurse Practitioner by her life and family experiences. She believes in empowering her patients through education and encouragement to take an active role in their healthcare. In her spare time, Chelsea enjoys staying active, going to concerts, spending time with family, and playing with Skylar – her Goldendoodle puppy.
To provide exemplary Family Nurse Practitioner care with dignity, respect, and cultural competence to patients of all ages.
- Family practice
- MSN: California State University, Los Angeles
- BSN: California State University, Los Angeles
- BS: University of California, Riverside
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- California Association for Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau International Nursing Honor Society