Rachel Catevenis, PA-C
Rachel Catevenis was born and raised in Annapolis, Maryland. She received her Bachelor’s Degree in Biology and Neuroscience from St. Mary’s College of Maryland. She then went on to complete her Master’s in Physician Assistant studies at Towson University. Rachel and her husband relocated to Santa Barbara in 2016.
In her free time, she enjoys surfing, free diving, and traveling.
- Provide compassionate medical care
- Provide the highest quality of evidence based medical care
- Desire to provide medical care with sensitivity to cultural, socioeconomic and ethnic need.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Liver Disease
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Online Video Visits
- B.S.: St. Mary’s College of Maryland
- M.S.: Towson University
- American College of Gastroenterology (ACG)
- American Academy of Physician Assistant
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Santa Barbara Office
2403 Castillo St., Suite 201
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
Phone: (805) 682-3585
Fax: (844) 407-0580