About Dr. Kiran Narsinh
Dr. Kiran Narsinh is a Gastroenterologist with an interest in all aspects of general gastroenterology and hepatology. She completed her undergraduate studies at UCLA and received her MD from Boston University School of Medicine.
Dr. Narsinh is a native Californian and returned to California to complete her internship and residency training in Internal Medicine at the University of Southern California (USC). She subsequently completed her Gastroenterology fellowship at USC. Dr. Narsinh co-authored a number of publications in various areas of Gastroenterology and Hepatology. Among them were studies on patient characteristics contributing to the development of Barrett’s esophagus as well as factors influencing survival in post-liver transplant patients.
Dr. Narsinh believes in providing the highest quality of medical care while respecting the dignity of all of her patients. Her goal is to expertly manage patients’ digestive health, as well as, to provide education and address any concerns.
- Fellowship: University of Southern California
- Residency: University of Southern California
- MD: Boston University School of Medicine
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American College of Gastroenterology