Justin Marasigan, DO
Schedule an Appointment
At this time, we are not accepting online appointments. Please call to schedule.
All Gold Coast patients will need to call our office at (805) 983-0521 to schedule an appointment.
About Dr. Justin Marasigan
Dr. Justin Marasigan is a Board-Certified Gastroenterologist who was raised in the Los Angeles area. He earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Southern California and his medical degree from Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in Missouri. Dr. Marasigan went on to complete his Internal Medicine Residency in the Detroit area and his Gastroenterology specialty training in Erie, Pennsylvania. He applied a variety of experiences from rural offices to large academic centers throughout Western Pennsylvania and Eastern Ohio. Prior to joining inSite Digestive Health Care in Ventura County, Dr. Marasigan was practicing Gastroenterology for 7 years in Washington State.
When he is not at work, Dr. Marasigan enjoys spending time with his wife, twin son and daughter, and dog Sadie.
My philosophy in medicine is taking a partnership-approach to each individual’s health and needs. I don’t like to tell patients what to do, but instead discuss the options, benefits and risks, and come to a decision with the patient. I was trained to treat each patient like you would a beloved family member, and I strive to do so with each visit.
Dr. Justin Marasigan is able to offer online tele-health services for patients who want to see or speak to the provider from the comfort of their home. Please contact our office at 805.983.0521 to schedule an appointment.
- Fellowship: Gastroenterology, Millcreek Community Hospital, Erie, PA
- Residency: Internal Medicine, St. John’s Health Osteopathic Division, Macomb, MI
- DO: Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, Kirksville, MO
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American College of Osteopathic Internists
- Christian Medical and Dental Association