Jenny Daci Yang, MD
Schedule an Appointment
About Dr. Jenny Daci Yang
Dr. Jenny Daci Yang (also known as Kuang Daci) was born in China and grew up in Brazil. She received her medical degree from the University of Sao Paulo in Brazil. She completed her Internal Medicine residency at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas; as well as her Gastroenterology fellowship. She moved to the Bay Area in 2013 and has since been practicing general gastroenterology and hepatology in San Jose.
She has a special interest in chronic liver disease, inflammatory bowel disease, and colon cancer screening; having co-authored a number of publications on factors affecting the timeliness of colon cancer diagnosis and treatment of viral hepatitis B and C.
Dr. Yang is fluent in English, Chinese (Mandarin and Taishanese), and Portuguese. She can also speak intermediate-level Spanish and Cantonese.
I strive to provide compassionate, high quality and evidence-based care to every patient while remaining conscientious of each patient’s individual preferences and needs.
- Chinese (Mandarin and Taishanese)
- Colonoscopy and Colon Cancer Screening
- EGD (Esophagogastroduodenoscopy)
- Small Bowel Capsule Endoscopy
- Management of liver disease (viral hepatitis, fatty liver disease, cirrhosis)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Fellowship: Baylor College of Medicine
- Residency: Baylor College of Medicine
- MD: University of Sao Paulo
- American Gastroenterology Association (AGA)
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
- American College of Gastroenterology (ACG)
- American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD)
San Jose Office
200 Jose Figueres Ave., Suite 170
San Jose, CA 95116
Phone: (408) 471-2222
Fax: (408) 471-2200