About Dr. James Kao
Dr. James Kao completed his undergraduate studies in Biomedical Engineering at Duke University, where he graduated Magna Cum Laude along with Graduation with Distinction. He went on to earn his medical degree from Duke University School of Medicine. Subsequently, he received his training in Internal Medicine at the University of Kentucky. Shortly after, he received subspecialty training in Gastroenterology at the Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson program in New Jersey. Dr. Kao is Board Certified in Gastroenterology and is a member of several national GI societies. Throughout his career, he has had several publications in addition to presentations at local, regional, and national meetings.
- Practice with compassion, respect, dignity, and sensitivity.
- Partner with the patient and individualize treatment according to their different needs.
- Practice evidence-based medicine and promote quality of care.
- Promote wellness and prevention.
- Fellowship: University of Kentucky
- Residency: Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson, New Jersey
- MD: Duke University School of Medicine
- Member of American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American College of Gastroenterology
488 E. Santa Clara St., Suite 103
Arcadia, CA 91006
Phone: (626) 359-3330
Fax: (844) 406-5406
552 W. Foothill Blvd., Suite 200
Glendora, CA 91741
Phone: (626) 963-2490
Fax: (844) 406-5407