James Kao, MD
Schedule an Appointment
About Dr. James Kao
Dr. James Kao completed his undergraduate studies in Biomedical Engineering at Duke University, where he graduated Magna Cum Laude along with Graduation with Distinction. He went on to attend Duke University School of Medicine earning his MD degree. He received his training in Internal Medicine at the University of Kentucky, after which he had further subspecialty training in Gastroenterology at the Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson program in New Jersey. He is Board Certified in Gastroenterology and is a member of several national GI societies. He has had several publications in addition to presentations at local, regional, and national meetings.
Dr. Kao strives to:
- Practice with compassion, respect, dignity, and sensitivity.
- Partner with the patient and individualize treatment according to their different needs.
- Practice evidence-based medicine and promote quality of care.
- Promote wellness and prevention.
- Evaluation and treatment of gastrointestinal disorders
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (Colonoscopy, Upper Endoscopy)
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Fellowship: University of Kentucky
- Residency: Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson, New Jersey
- MD: Duke University School of Medicine
- Member of American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American College of Gastroenterology
488 E. Santa Clara St., Suite 103
Arcadia, CA 91006
Phone: (626) 359-3330
Fax: (844) 406-5406
552 W. Foothill Blvd., Suite 200
Glendora, CA 91741
Phone: (626) 963-2490
Fax: (844) 406-5407