Hardeep M. Singh, MD
Schedule an Appointment
At this time, we are not accepting online appointments. Please call to schedule.
Orange & Irvine
About Dr. Hardeep M. Singh
Dr. Hardeep M. Singh is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. He grew up in Orange County and obtained his undergraduate and medical degree from USC. While completing his internship and residency at Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Dr. Singh received the Leo Rigler Award for his academic achievement. While completing his fellowship in Gastroenterology, he was named the Kaiser Permanente Fellow of the Year.
Dr. Singh received additional training in Endoscopic Ultrasound at the University of Montreal. He has published research on ERCP techniques, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, management of liver transplant patients, autoimmune liver disease, and management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
In 2007, Dr. Singh established his practice at St. Joseph Hospital in Orange. His focus is general gastroenterology, with specific interests in management of end-stage liver disease, treatment of Hepatitis B and C, Endoscopic ultrasound, and endoscopic management of gastrointestinal cancers. Moreover, he is actively involved in the Liver Tumor Program at St. Joseph Hospital and started their Endoscopic Ultrasound Program in 2010.
Throughout his career, Dr. Singh has received many accolades including being recognized as a Physician of Excellence from 2011-2013 by the Orange County Medical Association. Most recently, he was selected as one of the top gastroenterologists in the Western United States by Vitals.com.
Additionally, Dr. Singh is the Medical Director of Endoscopy and the Medical Director for the Endoscopic Ultrasound/Biliary program at St. Joseph Hospital in Orange.
I take pride in providing exceptional quality care to my patients. It’s important to build an honest and open level of communication with patients to help them maintain optimal health. I am dedicated to maintaining a high level of understanding of each patient’s personal health goals.
- ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Upper Endoscopy
- HET (Hemorrhoid Electro Therapy)
- Single Balloon Enteroscopy
- EUS (Endoscopic Ultrasound)
- Online Video Visits
- Fellowship: Kaiser Permanente (Fellow of the Year)
- Residency: Cedars Sinai Medical Center
- Medical School: University of Southern California
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American College of Physicians
- Orange County Gastroenterological Society
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Southern California Society of Gastroenterology
- Orange County Medical Association