Glenn Littenberg, MD
Schedule an Appointment
About Dr. Glenn Littenberg
Dr. Glenn Littenberg founded his practice in 1978. He graduated from Reed College and from the USC School of Medicine (1973), completing 5 years of postgraduate residency and specialty training at both USC and UCLA.
He has been President of the Medical Staff at Huntington Hospital and President twice of the State Internal Medicine Societies. He speaks at many national meetings on issues related to healthcare reform, Medicare, and coding.
Dr. Littenberg is repeatedly listed amongst “Best Doctors” in a variety of public and peer surveys and has received distinguished service awards from several professional societies. The medical residents at Huntington twice voted him as “Best Teacher.”
Our group strives to provide optimal care for our patients’ digestive health problems in an environment in which they can be comfortable and feel confident in getting the best advice and the most effective treatments. Dr. Littenberg is committed to listening to you and providing you with the safest, most effective and comfortable setting for your GI procedure. His staff is focused on the medical needs of their patients and provide timely access to care. He feels strongly about keeping your care as affordable as possible.
- Upper Endoscopy
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Fellowship: UCLA Medical Center
- Residency: University of Southern California
- MD: USC School of Medicine
- LA County and California Medical Associations
- American Medical Association
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
- American Gastroenterological Association (AGA)
- American College of Physicians (ACP; fellowship FACP status)
- Active Medical Staff and Past President, Huntington Memorial Hospital, Pasadena
630 S. Raymond Avd., Suite 240
Pasadena, CA 91105
Phone: (626) 449-9920
Fax: (844) 406-5404