Gerald S. Rothman, MD
Schedule an Appointment
For appointments, please call 818.346.9911.
About Dr. Gerald S. Rothman
Dr. Gerald S. Rothman is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. He began practicing in the West San Fernando Valley in 1973 after completing his gastroenterology fellowship at Wadsworth V.A. Hospital/UCLA. His undergraduate and medical degrees were obtained at McGill University in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Prior to completing his medical training in Los Angeles, Dr. Rothman did his internship and residency training in Montreal at the Royal Victoria Hospital, Montreal General Hospital, and Jewish General Hospital – all affiliated with McGill University’s Medical School.
Dr. Rothman served as an Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine at UCLA, and as an Attending Staff at Wadsworth V.A. Hospital.
Currently, Dr. Rothman has offices in West Hills.
Dr. Rothman is committed to providing his patients with compassionate and comprehensive care. He uses his decades of experience in the fields of both Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology to ensure that his patients receive the highest quality of care possible.
- Comprehensive Consultations
- Upper Endoscopy
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Management of Diseases of the Liver
- Treatment of all diseases of the esophagus, stomach and intestines
- Online Video Visits
Dr. Gerald Rothman is able to offer online tele-health services for patients who want to see or speak to the provider from the comfort of their home. Please contact our office at 818.346.9911 to schedule an appointment.
- Fellowship: Wadsworth V.A. Hospital/UCLA
- Residency: Royal Victoria Hospital, Montreal General Hospital and Jewish General Hospital
- MD: McGill University, Montreal, Canada
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American Gastroenterological Association
West Hills Office
7320 Woodlake Ave., Suite 310
West Hills, CA 91307
Phone: (818) 346-9911
Fax: (818) 889-0971