Frank J. Farrell, MD
Schedule an Appointment
For appointments, please call 415.749.6900.
About Dr. Frank J. Farrell
Dr. Frank J. Farrell has been in clinical gastroenterology practice for over two decades. In addition to being Board Certified in Gastroenterology, he is a member of the American Gastroenterological Association and the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. Dr. Farrell is recognized as a Fellow of the AGA for his commitment to the field of gastroenterology and superior achievement in private practice.
He graduated from the University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine. He then went on to complete his internship, residency, and chief residency in Internal Medicine at Mount Zion Medical Center in San Francisco. Dr. Farrell started in private practice in San Francisco in 1994.
He subsequently completed a fellowship in Gastroenterology at California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco. Dr. Farrell has a special interest in colon health and screening colonoscopy.
Dr. Farrell is married and has three daughters. He enjoys running, cycling, snowboarding, and traveling.
Dr. Farrell is dedicated to providing his patients with the best quality of care through education.
- Fellowship: California Pacific Medical Center, San Francisco
- Residency: Mount Zion Hospital and Medical Center, San Francisco
- MD: University of California, San Francisco
- American Gastroenterological Association (AGA), Fellow
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
- California Medical Association (CMA)
- American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD)
- San Francisco Medical Society (SFMS)
San Francisco Office
2186 Geary Blvd., Suite 320
San Francisco, CA 94115
Phone: (415) 749-6900
Fax: (415) 402-0530