About Dr. Edward Bentley
Dr. Edward Bentley has been in practice with Santa Barbara Gastroenterology Consultants since 1986. He is a Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine at USC – Keck School of Medicine. In the past, he has served as the President of Santa Barbara County Medical Society, as well as a Trustee for the Ridley Tree Cancer Center and Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care. Additionally, he served as a Medicare Analyst for the California Medical Association and Gastroenterology Societies. Currently, he serves as a Trustee for Cottage Health System.
Dr. Bentley is married with two grown children. In his free time, he enjoys traveling, gardening, photography, and golf.
To provide the highest quality specialty care in a professional, caring, private, and thoughtful manner.
- Fellowship: LAC-USC Medical Center
- Residency: LAC-USC Medical Center
- MD: Oklahoma University Health Sciences Center
- BS: University of Southern California
- American College of Gastroenterology (ACG)
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
- Central Coast Medical Association
Santa Barbara Office
2403 Castillo St., Suite 201
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
Phone: (805) 682-3585
Fax: (844) 407-0580