Donald Miller, MD
Schedule an Appointment
All Gold Coast patients will need to call our office at (805) 983-0521 to schedule an appointment.
To avoid delays in scheduling, we request that only existing patients of Dr. Donald Miller select ‘Established Patient’ from the Visit Reason drop-down.
Existing patients scheduling as New Patients will be rescheduled.
About Dr. Donald Miller
Dr. Donald Miller is a Board Certified Gastroenterologist who has been in practice for 23 years. He attended the Medical College of Pennsylvania where he was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society and received the Department of Medicine prize upon graduation. Dr. Miller went on to complete his residency in Internal Medicine at Boston City Hospital at Boston University Medical Center. He returned to his hometown of Philadelphia where he completed a fellowship in Gastroenterology at Temple University Hospital. As a Senior Gastroenterology fellowship, Dr. Miller was awarded first place in the Komarov Competition for Gastroenterology Research.
When not practicing gastroenterology, Dr. Miller enjoys spending time with his wife, two daughters and their dog, Pilot.
My philosophy is to provide the highest quality of care with compassion and respect for each patient. I strive to develop long-lasting relationships with my patients based on caring, trust and open communication which will allow informed decision-making in a supportive atmosphere.
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Disorders of Esophagus, stomach, intestines, pancreas, gallbladder and bile ducts
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Crohn’s Disease & Ulcerative Colitis
- Management of liver disease (viral hepatitis, fatty liver disease, cirrhosis)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Fellowship: Temple University Hospital
- Residency: Boston City Hospital
- MD: Medical College of Pennsylvania
- American Gastroenterology Association (AGA)
- American College of Gastroenterology (ACG)