David S. Schulman, MD
Schedule an Appointment
About Dr. David S. Schulman
Dr. David S. Schulman made the move to Los Angeles after enduring 29 harsh East Coast winters and studying at The Johns Hopkins University and The Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Following his Internal Medicine residency at The George Washington University Medical Center, he completed his fellowship training in Gastroenterology at the University of California, Irvine. As a Board Certified Gastroenterologist, he is a senior member of Digestive Health Consultants at Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center in Burbank where he has been on the medical staff since 1988.
He has published numerous articles in the fields of medicine and gastroenterology and served as both an investigator and advisory board member for many research drug studies. He is also licensed in Tanzania, Africa where he has volunteered since 2007 and has established an endoscopy lab at a city hospital for indigent patients.
Dr. Schulman is committed to excellence in comprehensive health care for men and women, in a partnership that honors patient individuality and dignity. His approach involves understanding the patient’s health care needs and implementing state-of-the-art techniques and compassionate care.
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (Colonoscopy, Upper Endoscopy)
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Interventional Biliary Endoscopy (ERCP)
- Fellowship: University of California, Irvine
- Residency: The George Washington University Medical Center
- MD: John Hopkins University / Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- LA County Medical Associations
- California Medical Association
- Southern California Society of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterological Association (AGA)
- American College of Physicians
201 South Buena Vista Blvd., Suite 410
Burbank, CA 91505
Phone: (818) 845-3773
Fax: (818) 889-0461