Cyrus A. Badii, MD
Schedule an Appointment
For appointments, please call 818.346.9911.
About Dr. Cyrus A. Badii
Dr. Cyrus A. Badii is Board Certified in Gastroenterology, his extensive training and experience make him one of Southern California’s leading practitioners.
He received his Medical Degree from the University of South Florida College of Medicine. He completed his Internal Medicine residency at Cornell University in New York and was subsequently Chief Resident and Gastroenterology Fellow at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
He is an expert in complex and innovative procedures such as Endoscopic Ultrasound and ERCP and has performed over 35,000 endoscopies and colonoscopies.
Dr. Badii strives to make his patients feel as comfortable as possible while receiving the most appropriate and efficient care.
- Colonoscopy, Colon Cancer Screening
- Upper Endoscopy, Therapy of Acid Reflux and Barrett’s Esophagus
- Treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Constipation, Diarrhea, Bloating, Gas
- Treatment of Ulcer Disease, Indigestion, Abdominal Pain, Colitis
- Treatment of Hemorrhoids
- Staging of Pancreatic, Stomach, Esophagus, Rectal and other GI Cancers
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- Management of Diseases of the Liver, Gallbladder, Bile Ducts, Pancreas
- Fellowship: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Residency: Cornell University, New York
- MD: University of South Florida College of Medicine
West Hills Office
7320 Woodlake Ave., Suite 310
West Hills, CA 91307
Phone: (818) 346-9911
Fax: (818) 889-0971