Cathleen N. Cabansag, MD
Schedule an Appointment
For appointments, please call 415.749.6900.
About Dr. Cathleen N. Cabansag
Dr. Cabansag is Board Certified in Gastroenterology. She graduated from Loma Linda University School of Medicine. She subsequently completed her internship and residency in Internal Medicine and fellowship in Gastroenterology at California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco.
Dr. Cabansag assists patients in managing and evaluating all aspects of their gastroenterology needs. She has a special interest in women’s health issues, including colorectal cancer screening in women.
Dr. Cabansag is married and has a son and daughter. When not practicing medicine, she enjoys traveling, skiing, and golfing.
Dr. Cabansag is dedicated to providing her patients with the best quality of care through education.
- Fellowship: California Pacific Medical Center, San Francisco
- Residency: California Pacific Medical Center, San Francisco
- MD: Loma Linda University School of Medicine
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American College of Gastroenterology
- Northern California Society for Clinical Gastroenterology Society
- Women in GI formed by AGA Women’s Committee
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Women in Medicine, California Pacific Medical Center, San Francisco, California
San Francisco Office
2186 Geary Blvd., Suite 320
San Francisco, CA 94115
Phone: (415) 749-6900
Fax: (415) 402-0530