Alaa Abousaif, MD
Schedule an Appointment
Please call (714) 835-7700.
About Dr. Alaa Abousaif
Dr. Alaa Abousaif is a Board Certified Internist and Gastroenterologist, who has been in private practice for the past fifteen years. He has completed extensive advanced training in treating a multitude of digestive disorders and possesses the expertise in utilizing the latest technology to accurately diagnose and treat a full range of digestive problems.
Given his excellent bedside manner and caring personality, many physicians, nurses, and health care providers in the community trust him with their own health care needs.
I strive to provide top quality medical care in an efficient, patient-friendly and compassionate environment. Utilizing the latest in technological advances and knowledge, I tailor care to each patient’s condition and special needs.
Those who choose our practice should feel that their concerns and questions are adequately addressed and answered in a supportive way. I welcome and encourage patient participation in their health care, as I believe education is the foundation of good health.
- ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
- Upper Endoscopy
- HET (Hemorrhoid Electro Therapy)
- Single Balloon Enteroscopy
- Solesta Injections (SOLESTA is used for the treatment of bowel control problems (also referred to as accidental bowel leakage, or fecal incontinence) in patients 18 years and older who have tried and failed other “conservative” therapies such as change in diet, fiber therapy, and medications.)
- Online Video Visits
- Fellowship: Gastroenterology, Georgetown University and the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Washington DC.
- Residency: Internal medicine, Wright State University, Dayton, OH.
- Medical School: Damascus University, Damascus, Syria.
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American College of Gastroenterology