Thank you for choosing our medical group. The physicians of SCGA are committed to providing you the best possible medical care. The following information is provided to avoid any confusion regarding payment for professional medical services and procedure. Our Billing Department will work with you to see that your claim is filed accurately and promptly.
- All deductibles and co-payments will be collected in full at the time of service
- If we are in-network with your insurance plan, we will not discount our services by any further amount after your insurance company has processed your claim and informed us of your responsibility.
- If we are not a contracted provider for your insurance company, we will bill them, as a courtesy, on your behalf.
- It is our policy to retain your credit/debit card information on file to use for settlement of your account balances. Our office staff will request your card at the time of your visit. Information is stored in a secure location.
- If your account is overdue for more than 120 days after your insurance has paid, your balance may be referred to a collection agency. This is done reluctantly, as a last resort, after we have exhausted all efforts for voluntary payment, including use of your stored credit card information.
- Patients with no insurance, are required to pay at the time of service with either a credit/debit card, cash or personal check.
- The following fees may be assessed if the situation arises
NSF Check Fee – $25.00
No Show Fee – $25.00
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU MAY RECEIVE FOUR SEPARATE BILLS:
1. You will receive a bill from the physician performing your procedure
2. You will receive a facility bill from the hospital or surgery center where your procedure is scheduled to be performed
3. If you have a propofol anesthetic, there will be a bill from the anesthesiologist
4. If any biopsies are taken or polyps are removed, you will receive a bill from our pathologist – Aida Rechdouni, MD
To print our Financial Policy, click here.