Kristina Neagos, MSN, FNP-C
Schedule an Appointment
About Kristina Neagos, MSN, FNP-C
Kristina Neagos is board-certified by the American Board of Nurse Practitioners and has more than 10 years experience in gastroenterology and liver disease.
Since gastrointestinal disorders can create a great deal of worry, anxiety, and discomfort, I strive to provide top quality medical care in an efficient, patient-friendly and compassionate environment. Utilizing the latest in technological advances and knowledge, the care will be tailored to each patient’s condition and special needs.
I strongly believe that patients come first, and those who choose our practice should feel that their concerns and questions are adequately addressed and answered in a supportive way. I welcome and encourage patient participation in their health care, as I believe education is the foundation of good health. We form long-lasting relationships with most of our patients while helping them achieve optimal results.
I am very respectful of patient time and privacy. In my practice, every effort is being made to ensure easy access and to minimize waiting time. Patient feedback is always welcome.
- Master’s in Nursing / Family Nurse Practitioner Degree: University of Phoenix, Los Angeles, CA
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing: University of Phoenix, Los Angeles, CA
- Associate of Arts in Nursing: Los Angeles Valley College, Van Nuys, CA
- Registered Nurse Degree: School of Nursing, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American College of Gastroenterology
201 South Buena Vista Blvd., Suite 410
Burbank, CA 91505
Phone: (818) 845-3773
Fax: (818) 889-0461