Kelvin Yeh, MD
Schedule an Appointment
About Dr. Kelvin Yeh
Dr. Kelvin Yeh received his undergraduate degree from the University of California, Berkeley and earned his medical degree from Ohio State University. Dr. Yeh completed his residency training in Internal Medicine at the University of Southern California. Following his residency, Dr. Yeh obtained fellowship training in the field of gastroenterology — also at the University of Southern California. In 2013, Dr. Yeh entered private practice. He has been nominated for ‘Physician of the Year’ at Foothill Presbyterian Hospital and has received the Gold Star Award for patient care.
Our group strives to provide optimal care for our patients’ digestive health problems in an environment in which they can be comfortable and feel confident in getting the best advice and the most effective treatments.
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (Colonoscopy, Upper Endoscopy)
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Fellowship: University of Southern California
- Residency: University of Southern California
- MD: Ohio State University
- American Gastroenterology Association
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
630 S. Raymond Avd., Suite 240
Pasadena, CA 91105
Phone: (626) 449-9920
Fax: (844) 406-5404