About Dr. John Billesdon
Dr. John C. Billesdon graduated from Amherst College in Massachusetts with distinction in Biology. He received his M.D. degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit, Michigan.
He completed his internship and residency at Harbor General Hospital in Torrance, California, as well as his fellowship.
Special Honors: Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, Beta Chapter of Michigan; Resident of the Year Award, presented by the Intern Class of UCLA, Harbor General Hospital.
Dr. Billesdon strives to make his patients feel as comfortable as possible while receiving the highest quality gastroenterology care with compassion and respect.
- General GI
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Upper Endoscopy
- Fellowship: Harbor General Hospital
- Residency: Harbor General Hospital
- MD: Wayne State University School of Medicine
- American College of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American College of Physicians
4005 Mission Oak Blvd., Unit A
Camarillo, CA 93012
Phone: (805) 484-7921
Fax: (805) 388-5404
2241 Wankel Way, Suite A
Oxnard, CA 93030
Phone: (805) 983-0521
Fax: (805) 485-1484