Casey S. Fu, MD
Schedule an Appointment
About Dr. Casey S. Fu
Dr. Casey S. Fu graduated from the USC School of Medicine in 1993 but previously received her Ph.D. at UCLA in Nutritional Sciences. Her postgraduate training (an additional 6 years) was spent at Huntington Hospital and at the Kaiser Permanente Medical Group in Los Angeles. She has received prestigious awards from the Republic of China for her nutrition research. She joined her practice in 1999. She is fluent in Mandarin.
Our group strives to provide optimal care for our patients’ digestive health problems in an environment in which they can be comfortable and feel confident in getting the best advice and the most effective treatments.
Dr. Fu is committed to listening to you and providing you with the safest, most effective and comfortable setting for your GI procedure. Her staff is focused on the medical needs of their patients and provide timely access to care. She feels strongly about keeping your care as affordable as possible.
- Esophageal pH and Impedance
- Upper Endoscopy
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Fellowship: Kaiser Permanante
- Residency: Huntington Memorial Hospital
- MD: USC School of Medicine
- LA County and California Medical Associations
- American Medical Association
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
- American Gastroenterological Association (AGA)
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American College of Physicians (ACP)
- Active Medical Staff, Huntington Memorial Hospital, Pasadena
630 S. Raymond Avd., Suite 240
Pasadena, CA 91105
Phone: (626) 449-9920
Fax: (844) 406-5404